Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SMILE

Gosh..it had been so long since my last update..no excuses..i m juz simply too lazy..anyway,juz drop by here to write an experience of me...

Last semester of uni was pretty hectic....and it is juz only the 2nd yr of my uni life! It was a lot harder than last yr...a lot more work...so a lot of burning the midnight oil as well....I still remember the morning after i stayed up all night to complete my assignment. When i was in the lift, a guy actually came by and asked me if I m ok..

Here's roughly the conversation:

A Guy: R U OK DUDE?U LOOKED SO SAD!R U OK??

ME: (SHOCKED)..YEAH..YEAH I AM ALRIGHT..

A Guy: REALLY?BUT U LOOKED REALLY SAD!!

ME: NO..NO..I M JUZ A BIT TIRED..U KNOW..ASSIGNMENTS AND STUFF...

A GUY:..YEAH,..U KNOW WUT !THIS IS A F***** COUNTRY ...THEY HAVE LOTS OF F****** ASSIGNMENTS...


********************END*********************************

Well, I always know that i looked grumpy when i m not talking..lol....but the truth is tats how i looked like!!A lot of ppl has asked me to smile more...but takkan smile the whole time..........tat would be madness, not happy.....And, i guess my face looked even more terrible after staying up all night long...tats why this guy might be puzzled by the way i stared at the lift's door..LOL...All i was thinking at that time is getting rid of that assignment and jump off to my bed...

IRONIC PART: I AM LISTENING TO ' SMILE ' BY UNCLE KRACKER NOW...LOL....

No comments: