Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back to where I belong

Its time to go bck to my hometown-sp (an ulu place according to my chem lecturer..haha)...It took me almost half of the day to pack all my stuff..and WOW!Tats a lot!!!!






And TATS not the end yet..i havent included all my plates, cups and water kettle(almost 4got)...let me count..i think i have bout 10 things to carry...swt..did i bring so many stuff????



And i dy threw away some of my stuff(eg. sp maths notes-i dont think i ever read it aso..haha...juz the textbook aso can kill me dy)..but still i got so much stuff..luckily, my parents came and helped me to carry all my stuff to the car..orelse i dunno how many rounds i nid to make..



Later, we went to gurney..shop for a while..then went to have our dinner at chillis..(4got to take the picture there...so i juz take it from the website yea....haha)

My dinner-chicken crispers

Anyway,the food was not bad... After tat straight went bck to sp...here i come.....!!!woohooo!!!!

No comments: