Monday, October 13, 2008

DILEMMA

Dad brought me to traders hotel today to apply for the aust. uni..Actually, i am still hesitated wat course i should take...my sis told me bachelor of aliens would suit me the most..haha...too bad..there is no such course offered in any unis in this world...hehe
*
Australia....well..i think it is like a tradition for all my family members to study there....many of my cousin did..and now my sis..she is currently studying in monash(clayton) but goin to graduate at the end of this yr....plan to continue with master nxt yr...
*
Which courses should i applied...tats a gud question...Architecture came through my mind within seconds...but...well..tat is a really difficult course to take..my sis told me nid to do models every week..n the material to do the models is bout 300 AUSSIE $$$$$....swt..tat cost a lot!!!n every week project?????omg...gonna faint..
*
But watelse?i hate engineering honestly....may b tats due to physics...i hate physics ..there is no doubt bout that...so..when engineering came across my mind..the next word i would think bout is physics..thus in my dictionary...engineering out!!!!
*
Business and commerce....sound really boring...may b business still ok...i would think bout management n marketing...but finance,account...NO WAY..not my taste...so...architecture my 1st preference?hmm..lets juz fill it tat way 1st..
So, i apply for monash n melb u....and the melb u representative actually try her best to convince me to take engineering....hmm.....nvm...lets juz apply 1st...then later only think bout it...

No comments: